Dinghy Instructor Course March 2020
Vacancies on the Adult Dinghy Instructor Course: Mon.23rd March – Friday 27th March 2020
We currently have three vacancies on the Dinghy Instructor course scheduled for the end of March.
If you are a regular, competent and experienced dinghy sailor, able to sail in strong winds, and interested in being a part of the Club’s RYA training scheme, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- A five day course (dates above) from 9.00am – 4.30pm
- Led by an RYA Coach-Assessor, mainly in Laser Bahias
- Cost £200, but covered by the Club in exchange for being prepared to instruct on at least one RYA training course per year
- Involves a one-day pre-assessment of sailing competence in advance of the course.
Eligibility: Candidates must hold:-
- An RYA approved First Aid certificate (the Club is holding a course on Saturday 14th March, 9..00am – 4.30pm)
- An RYA powerboat Level 2 certificate
- An on-line ‘ Safeguarding’ certificate
- RYA membership
Further details and application form from John Townsley, Chief Instructor ( Tel. 01252 617912)
*Please register your interest by Friday 6th March.