You will be aware that Covid-19 is continuing to spread and the health advice published by the government / NHS.
Clearly good hygiene is a vital part of reducing the risk of spreading any virus and while I am sure you are all doing this at home and in the workplace could I ask that you try to observe the following at the club:
- make sure you wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water - NB please do so every time you first go into the clubhouse
- use tissues or a flexed elbow to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneezing
- put used tissues in a bin as soon as possible
- avoid unnecessary contact with people that are unwell
- avoid touching surfaces used by other people where possible
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
I have attached a link to the NHS website that provides information on Covid-19 and also address the common questions that you might have.
As with any seasonal cold/flu, if you are concerned that you might be contagious, please do not attend the club.