As the Government has now removed most of its COVID regulations the Club has updated its own guidelines.
There are now no restrictions on numbers gathering either inside the Clubhouse or anywhere else on site; and face coverings are no longer required inside any Club buildings.
However, whilst the Club is a relatively low risk environment, COVID is still a concern and we want as many members as possible to enjoy using the Club's facilities. So we strongly recommend:
- Using the hand sanitiser provided at entrances and key touch points.
- Using a face covering when inside.
- Maintaining a respectful distance especially when
- queueing at the Bar or Galley
- using the changing rooms
- using the training rooms.
- Keep all doors open for ventilation especially the main entrance and fire exits.
- Use the walkways when moving around the Clubhouse and do not obstruct them or the entrances.
- Scan the Club's QR code (even if signed on for racing).
Above all please avoid close contact and be respectful of other members, especially when indoors.
The General Committee